Storyteller | Blogger | Creative Thinker | Dreamer | Good Sport | Teammate
Hi – I'm Ruth A. Casie and I write historical and contemporary romance. You might be wondering what I'm about. Sit back and let me tell you.
I'm happiest when I'm telling stories either chatting in a group or writing them down. I love to put my hero and heroine in tough situations and dare them to work it out—together, always together. They haven't disappointed. Oh, they complain but in the end their love and relationships are stronger than ever.
Here are five things you probably don't know about me.
1. I filled my passport up in one year.
2. I have three series. The Druid Knight stories are a historical time travel series. The Stelton Legacy is historical fantasy about the seven sons of a seventh son. Havenport Romances are stories set in a small coast Rhode Island town. I also write stories in the connected world the Pirates of Britannia.
3. I did a rap to "How Many Trucks Can a Tow Truck Tow If a Tow Truck Could Tow Trucks."
4. When I cook I dance.
5. My Sudoku book is in the bathroom. I'm not saying anything else about that.
My stories feature strong women and the men who deserve them, endearing flaws and all. Their stories will keep you turning the pages until the end. I hope my stories become your favorite adventures.
I'm a USA Today bestselling author.
* counted cross stitch
* ballroom dancing - not just between the fridge and stove
* reading almost anything
* Sudoko - I'm still staying quiet about that